Menü

History

InfraServ Gendorf and the GENDORF Chemical Park

InfraServ Gendorf is closely tied to the history of the GENDORF Chemical Park and the ChemDelta Bavaria. While InfraServ Gendorf has only been in existence as an independent company since the 1990s, the roots of the services that InfraServ Gendorf renders today as the site operator reach back to the 1930s, when "Werk Gendorf" was built in Burgkirchen as a chemical production plant. Today's GENDORF Chemical Park with its wide range of chemical and pharmaceutical companies grew between 1993 and 1998 from the former production site of the Hoechst group, and was the first chemical park of its kind in Bavaria. It has been and continues to be the economic engine in the region and shapes the chemical industry in south-eastern Bavaria.

InfraServ Gendorf developed in parallel to the transformation of the chemical park from an individual company into a modern composite system of roughly 30 companies: from an in-house service provider into a modern site operator whose integrated solutions are increasingly also in demand by companies outside of the GENDORF Chemical Park.

Werk Gendorf Formation

1939 The plant is built, with subsequent production startup
1946 – 1948 Partial dismantling by the allied forces
1952 Allied forces relinquish control

The Hoechst Era

1955 Integration of Anorgana into Farbwerke Hoechst AG as Werk Gendorf
1993 Restructuring of the Hoechst group begins - the new site structure of the GENDORF Chemical Park is installed

GENDORF Chemical Park

1998 Restructuring at the chemical park is completed; production plants are sold to separate companies; InfraServ Gendorf is founded as the site operator and service provider
Present Gendorf Chemical Park is home to approx. 30 companies with focus on basic and specialty chemicals, plastics, energy supply, and industrial services

News

Ältere Meldungen lesen

Veranstaltungen

Zur Veranstaltungsübersicht

Lehrgänge & Seminare

Zur Bildungsakademie Inn-Salzach